Support Officer (Back office systems)
Band E, £25,295- £28,785
Are you friendly, conscientious, versatile, resourceful, proactive, systematic and analytical? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to develop and manage back office systems which support the frontline services of Environmental Protection, Development Control, Environmental Health and Building Control.
- experience and knowledge of back office systems and GIS
- an eye for accuracy
- to be analytical and systematic for data input and cleansing
- to be able to build strong relationships with colleagues across a number of teams
- to relish the opportunity to train and support colleagues
- to have a keen interest in developing systems to improve team performance
This is a diverse role with responsibility for a number of service areas. The ability to develop and maintain service specific applications will be vital and part of teams continuing performance. The role will have a focus on training and providing data and statistical analysis for Government returns.
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for improving services, please apply!
You can apply for any of our posts online at www.nwleics.gov.uk/jobs_and_careers
Applications must be made using the online application process.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 16 August 2020