Our existing Terms, Conditions and Benefits is currently under review.
An excitingopportunity has arisen within Service Development and Programmes for aService Development Officers.
We are lookingfor someone with a strong data and analysis background to support the servicein the development and formation of performance reports and contract managementindicators and to enable effective and efficient governance and frameworksacross the division.
A strategicthinker with the ability to see the bigger picture, who is determined toachieve desired outcomes via a smart, data driven and effective methods. Toconstantly drive up efficiencies, whilst ensuring improved performance againstlocal and national targets.
· Using data to form intelligence and improve service delivery andresource targeting across Public Realm services and external contractors
· Reporting and monitoring on key performance indicators
· Use smart metrics to identify trends in contract failings or areasthat could be improved
· Utilize various systems to automate and produce reports for theuse of Public Realm services to identify areas of improvement through trendanalysis.
· Present and provide various performance monitoring frameworks forservices on an annual, quarterly, weekly and ad hoc basis
· Gap analysis
· Present and provide performance frameworks tailored to politicalstakeholders and corporate management members of LBTH.
· Identify data sets and best practices to Public Realm services andconduct benchmarking to develop and refine service provision
Excellentunderstanding of using MS office applications in particular MS Excel. Ability to analyse, use and present performanceframeworks in a clear and informative way to identify areas of improvement to arange of stakeholders.
Experience ofeffectively using ICT based systems used by the Council to manipulate andproduce reports.