Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first.
About the role
* Delivering professional and responsive housing options advice
* Undertaking statutory assessments
* Managing a case load across housing options and homeless prevention
* Supporting and directing clients to access a broad range of housing options
* Ensuring statutory requirements are met
* Developing and maintaining effective relationships with private sector landlords, local managing and lettings agents
* Communicating effectively with customers, representatives, Elected Members and colleagues
* Identifying and suggesting any improvements to current ways of working in order to deliver a more efficient and effective service for residents.
We're looking for someone who can demonstrate a commitment to a changing environment, a willingness to learn and someone with excellent Customer Service skills.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Applicants should be aware that the post will only be offered to successful candidates subject to an Enhanced DBS check as well as other employment clearances.