Interview date: Tuesday 25 & Wednesday 26 August 2020
For an informal discussion, please contact Sue Booker - Operations Manager on 01424 724993.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Involvement Worker in the ESCC Learning Disability Services. This is a new post and will sit within our development team.
Our focus on client involvement is at the heart of everything we do, putting people in control of their own lives and the support they receive. With support, our clients can inform, influence and improve services.
If you have experience of supporting people with Learning Disabilities, including people with complex and challenging needs; if you have a compassionate and sensitive approach to the delivery of support and care, and are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to supporting people to reach their full potential…and if you can:
- Improve the clients' experience of accessing services;
- Reach those clients who are difficult to engage with;
- Support all clients to be offered meaningful involvement;
- Identify ways in which the clients' experience can improve services;
- Involve clients in the recruitment process;
- Involve clients in the delivery of presentations and training;
- Increase clients' self esteem, confidence and motivation levels;
- Support clients to become involved in all aspects of their service;
- Improve clients' life chances.
This is the job for you.