Hourly rate: £10.97 - Actual salary £1,913
4 hours per week (term-time only)
The Ridgeway Primary School is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team.
We are looking for a Clerk to the Governors to support our Governing Body. The hours for this position are variable but not expected to be more than 4 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an understanding of the governance and legislative requirements relevant to a school or an educational establishment
- Has experience of providing administration support in an organisation (full training will be given)
- Can provide confidential administrative support to our full governing body and 2 sub-committees (12 meetings per year, some of which are held in the evening)
- Has excellent organisational skills including planning, minute taking, record keeping and liaising with Reading Borough Council
- Has excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Has excellent communication skills both written and oral
To obtain an application pack or arrange to visit the school, please contact Charli Pyle, Office Manager, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website - www.theridgewayprimary.net
Please note, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance.
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interview date: To be arranged