Neighbourhood Housing Officer
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Residential Services team at Arun District Council. We are starting a fresh chapter and need highly motivated, positive, resilient people to form part of our new team to drive service improvement.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, care about how you do it and have a track record of delivering excellent quality services with a strong focus on performance and customer satisfaction.
Working for us will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to grow and develop. One thing we can guarantee is that you will gain job satisfaction being part of our team and working to the Arun Cares competency framework. (Arun Cares link - https://www.arun.gov.uk/download.cfm?doc=docm93jijm4n15062.pdf&ver=15466)
So, if you love working in an environment where no two days are the same and you thrive working in a team that’s constantly striving to improve and make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Johanne Batty, Neighbourhood Services Manager, on 01903 737721.
In return we offer:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simply Health Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
First Video Interview Date: w/c 24 August 2020
Closing Date: 4 August 2020