Teaching Assistant with Midday Meals Responsibility x3
Salary Grade: Scale 4, spine point 8 to 11
Actual Salary Range: £20,758 - 21,900 per annum
Hours: Full-time 35 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent, Term Time Only
Required for September 2020 if possible
This is a genuinely exciting time to join Duncombe Primary School as we continue on our developmental journey of Good to Outstanding. We are looking to appoint exceptional Teaching Assistants to join the school. We have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
We are seeking to appoint three teaching assistants to support children in a variety of ways, including those with special educational needs.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Demonstrate successful experience of working in a primary setting with children who have SEND;
- Can work as part of the staff team at the direction of the Class Teacher / Deputy Headteacher (Inclusion Manager) to support teaching provision and pupils' learning;
- At the direction of Class Teachers, to help to organise activities, prepare resources and implement strategies for teaching and learning;
- Are highly motivated and energetic;
- Have high standards and expectations;
- Can supervise and manage children's behaviour effectively;
- Relate to children with patience, kindness, firmness and good humour;
- Deal with pupils in a positive and encouraging manner;
- Have a passion for helping children develop their social and emotional skills;
- Are able to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Shortlisting and virtual/face to face interviews will take place as follows;
Closing date: Sunday 2nd August 2020 at Midnight
Shortlisting W/C: 3rd August 2020
Interviews W/C: 10th August 2020
Duncombe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required.