If you are passionate about maintaining, protecting and enhancing different kinds of parks and open spaces then this could be the ideal job for you. The Green Spaces Officer is a key position within the Council’s small Parks & Open Spaces team with a wide remit that includes:
- The day to day management of contracts and contractors for grounds maintenance, playgrounds, security, bedding and other green matters
- The production of new contracts and the procurement of new contractors for these services as and when needed
- The management of one-off projects for the improvement and enhancement of parks, open spaces, playgrounds and other areas, from inception to completion
- The day to day management of varying tree issues including the development and implementation of a borough wide tree survey
- Regularly contributing to the Council’s Planet Dartford initiatives
To be considered applicants will need to demonstrate that they are enthusiastic, motivated and organised, and have experience in one or more of these areas: grounds maintenance / playgrounds / trees / project management / the environment / conservation.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing Monday 17 August 2020.
How to Apply
Please complete your application by using the apply button below Do not send your CV – only fully completed application forms will be accepted