The Governors of Reading Early Years Schools Federation are looking to appoint a confident and passionate class teacher to join our dedicated nursery team at Blagdon Nursery School.
A TLR may be available to lead teaching and Learning across the school.
The successful applicant would be an inspirational, enthusiastic, friendly professional with a passion and energy to deliver first class teaching.
NQT’s would be considered
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Prepared to motivate children to ensure they reach their full potential
- A good communicator and team player
We can offer:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues, parents, leaders and governors
- Training to support your ongoing professional development
- Happy and enthusiastic children
In these current circumstances we are unable to offer visits to the school, however would encourage you to visit our website/facebook pages.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews individually arranged as current circumstances allow.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Closing date: 5th August 2020