Salary: £19,171 - £19,554 per annum, pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term until July 2021
Working pattern: Full-time and Term-time only
Closing date: Monday 13 July 2020 at midday
About the role
The successful applicant will deliver a variety of literacy programmes with groups of students, as well as supporting the English department and others with their improvement of literacy across the school.
You will need to be able to show initiative, be flexible, and will have the opportunity to develop and shape the role within the team.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
- A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
- On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
- Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
- Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
- A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
- Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
- On-site parking.
- Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Ms Gomm, SENCO, at email@example.com or 01323 504011 ext 221.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.