You will be based within our newly configured Knowledge and Insights hub that coordinates all of the Councils data, insight and performance need. This post is responsible for completing Statutory data returns across a range of services and for creating, building and extracting management information reports to supply services with key insight and business critical reports using a range of reporting software.
This will be primarily Business Objects and Crystal reports so experience in these systems is essential.
You would be working to a Business Partner who would coordinate all the data and insight needs of that department.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with experience in reporting on data from a range of IT systems. You should possess excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team as well as being able to manage your own workload. Knowledge, understanding and relevant experience of local government and their associated systems would be required.
This role is a permanent, full time contract.
We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements ie, compressed hours, staggered start and end times, part time working, home working etc.
Salary range is £31,548 - £33,291 pa (full time salary)
Based at our Civic Centre in Enfield Town
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
- A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
- Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1024 or email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Sam Buckley our Head of Knowledge & Insights on 0208 379 3362 or firstname.lastname@example.org