Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic we will contact you to agree the most appropriate method of interview and consideration will be given to holding interviews via Skype/MS Teams if this facility is available to you.
Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking to join a team that promotes independence, individuality and enables people to live the life they want? If yes, then we would like to hear from you!
You'll be working in a team supporting clients to achieve new daily living skills to enable them to live as independently as possible.
You will need to demonstrate;
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to problem solve, work independently and as part of a team.
- An understanding of good practice and being a good role model.
- The ability to manage your workload independently, plan and meet deadlines.
- Your flexibility to carry out shift work, you will work one weekend in 2.
- The ability to support individuals to develop skills, increase their independence and reach their goals.
We are passionate about our staff, which is why we'll do everything we can to help you to develop both personally and professionally throughout your time with us.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we provide a thorough induction and on-going support, along with excellent training opportunities to help you reach your career goals.
There’s an exciting range of staff benefits too, from our in-house health and wellbeing services to fantastic discounts and deals from major brands and local businesses, across a range retailers.
Never before has our work been so important to the people that rely on us being there.
Come and join us and make a difference!