Salary Grade: Scale 4 (SCP 8 – SCP 11)
Actual Salary Range: £21,312 to £22,484 per annum
Contract & Hours: Permanent, term time only + 1 week, full time, 35 hours per week
Required for September 2020
I am delighted that you are applying for the position of Administration Assistant to join our team at Copenhagen Primary School from September 2020.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience working in an office environment, preferably a school office
- Have GCSE Level A-C or 9-4 in Maths and English
- Are friendly, organised, motivated and willing to work as part of a team
- Have experience in Microsoft Office Packages
In return we can offer you:
- A commitment to learning ‘with a friendly supportive team’
- A vibrant, diverse, creative and value based place to work
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A family based school at the heart of the community
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 0207 837 5597 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/ following the jobs link.
If you need any assistance please email the Schools HR team at email@example.com quoting reference: COP/617.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 12th July 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 14th July or Wednesday 15th July 2020
Copenhagen Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.