Forefield Junior School
Forefield Junior School
Liverpool L23 9TJ
Permanent, Part Time – Term Time Only (7.5 hours per week)
Monday to Friday 11.45 am – 1.15 pm
Grade A, Scp 1 £9.25 per hour
We are looking for a caring and energetic individual to supervise and support our pupils at lunchtimes. Required to start on 1st September 2020.
· To assist in setting up the lunch hall and supervise pupils as they eat
· To supervise a playground zone during the lunchtime period
· To supervise indoors during wet lunchtimes
· To implement the school behaviour policy during the lunchtime
· To work as part of the lunchtime team and to support colleagues where appropriate
· To assist in providing general care and welfare to children
· To help the children organise games and help them to play appropriately
· To supervise and control groups or individual children
· To contribute to the maintenance of a safe environment for the children
· To undertake any other duties that the Headteacher may deem reasonably appropriate to the role of the lunch time staff
We are looking for someone who is :
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
· Passionate about working with children to help develop their potential
· Experienced in working with children in school
· Committed to the whole school community and be prepared to be actively involved in the life of the school
· Committed to the safeguarding of children
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team of teachers and support staff who work closely together to provide the very best education and experiences for children and families.
This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Potential candidates are asked to email completed application forms to Mandy Jones at email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Monday 6th July 2020.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 13th July 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Log on to www.forefieldjuniors.co.uk to find out more about our school.