Forefield Junior School
Forefield Lane, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 9TJ
Part Time – Term Time Only (30 hours per week) – 2 posts – Fixed term (in the first instance) until 31st August 2021
Forefield Junior School and the Governing Body wish to appoint 2 Teaching Assistants to work alongside selected Key Stage Two children who need support in accessing our rich, engaging curriculum.
Required to start 1st September 2020 until 31st August 2021.
The successful candidates will have:
• Skills and experience in supporting children who need help in accessing the full curriculum.
• Experience of physical and general care of children.
• Basic classroom management techniques.
• Experience of working in a team.
We can offer:-
• The opportunity to work in a caring, welcoming school where everyone is PROUD to be part of our team
• Supportive parents and governors
• A school committed to raising standards
• The opportunity to make a difference
This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Potential candidates are asked to email completed application forms to Mandy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Monday 6th July 2020.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 13th July 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.