Intervention and PPA teacher required for September 2020
We are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated teacher to join our caring and successful school.
We want an experienced teacher who:
- is able and creative with the skills, energy & drive to deliver high quality teaching, learning & assessment
- Has a secure understanding of the barriers that affect pupils learning and can use a range of successful strategies to address these
- has high expectations and a belief that all children can succeed
- is an excellent class teacher
- has good knowledge & understanding of both the EYFS and KS1 Curriculum
- is able to work effectively within the staff team and play a key role in supporting the school aims
- a good school with a warm, welcoming & diverse community
- friendly and supportive staff and governors and wonderful children
- a fully inclusive and caring ethos
- a programme of continued professional development
We are a 3 form entry school and nursery committed to providing the best learning experiences for all our children
Visits to the school are not possible at present due to health and safety guidance.
An application pack is available for download on the school website at www.chapelendinfants.com
All completed applications should be returned to the school by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapel End Infant School & Early Years Centre is firmly committed to safeguarding the welfare of young children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS check.