Business Support Team Leader
Salary £24,279 - £26,611 per annum
37 hours per week
Property & Asset Management Service, Andover
If you are an experienced administrator/PA with an ability to lead a small, busy team, and you’re looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
We need a highly organised individual who is able to handle a multitude of varied tasks under their own initiative and happy to work in a very busy environment. You will have the ability to display discretion when dealing with sensitive information and hold a positive attitude to requests from senior managers and elected Members.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a full range of administrative support to the Head of Service and at times Senior managers
- Providing senior administration support to the Council’s private property company, Valley Housing.
- Managing your own busy workload and that of a small administrative team
- Proof reading and formatting documents and reports using Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Working with Senior Managers to ensuring the timely and accurate production of business plans and risk registers on behalf of the Service
Educated to A Level standard, or equivalent, you will be proficient in the use of document management systems and databases, with signification experience of working in a busy administration team. Ideally your previous experience will include managing a small team of administrators, with some knowledge of the property market.
We have excellent employee satisfaction rates and other benefits of working here include a generous holiday allowance, on-site employee restaurant, discounted leisure facilities, flexi-time, free parking and a defined benefits pension scheme.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Simon Ellis, Head of Property and Asset Management, on 01264 368301.
Closing date for return of application forms is Friday 10th July 2020.
COMMITTED TO EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN EMPLOYMENT AND SERVICES