THRUNSCOE WANTS YOU!
Do you have a passion for Early Years / KS1 education? Can you inspire and support children to reach their potential? Then we are the right place for you.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support in class and to work with groups of children, initially in the Foundation Stage, to improve outcomes for all children through the delivery of a highly effective and engaging curriculum.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to embody our motto of ‘Let Children Shine’
- is an enthusiastic and experienced practitioner with the ability to raise achievement for all pupils from their starting points
- possesses excellent communication skills
- collaborates effectively with colleagues
- possesses a working knowledge or early literacy and maths
- is passionate about supporting pupils whose learning maybe challenging for them
We can offer:
- A commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance (Wellbeing Award for Schools accredited – March 2019)
- A caring and supportive whole school community in a fully inclusive setting
- A creative working environment, open to innovation
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
You can visit our website to find out more and access our application form at: www.thrunscoeacademy.co.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged and they can be arranged by contacting the Academy office by phone 01472 320781 or email email@example.com
You can find the job description, person specification and application form as attachments to this advert. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 6TH July 2020, 12pm (mid-day)
Interviews will take place on Monday 13th July 2020.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and Qualifications check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers