Salary - L14-L27: £56,579 - £77,048
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become the Headteacher of our inclusive, pupil-centred, ambitious school which is looking forward to the next phase of its development starting from January 2021 or before.
We are looking to appoint an experienced leader who will build on and develop the vision of our dedicated, hard-working team who believe passionately in the “Aspire, Believe, Achieve” ethos of our school.
Above all else, we are seeking a compassionate Headteacher who will always put the child at the heart of every decision they make.
We are looking for a Headteacher who is:
- able to articulate a clear vision for the successful future of the school, building on the existing culture of inclusivity and achievement
- experienced in curriculum development and delivery and has the highest aspirations for all, including those with Special Educational Needs
- passionate about raising standards and has a proven track record of doing so
- committed to inspiring and leading a large multi-professional team, working collaboratively with senior leaders, teachers, support staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- innovative and adaptable in finding solutions to challenges
We can offer:
- the opportunity to lead one of the largest primary schools in Reading with children who love coming to school
- a committed and very hard-working team who are determined to help all children reach their potential
- a stable and passionate senior leadership team
- an innovative approach to Special Educational Needs provision integrated within a mainstream setting
- a unique ethos of care for all
- the ongoing support of Brighter Futures for Children (Reading Local Authority)
- strong partnerships with other local schools as part of the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC)
- a supportive and highly engaged governing body
- the opportunity to make a difference
Closing date for applications: 8th July 2020
Shortlisting on 9th July 2020
Visits to applicant schools by arrangement, please contact school directly to arrange these.
Interviews will take place on 15th and 16th July 2020.
One of the Recruitment Panel will seek to visit each applicant’s current setting.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our school to meet the team and our wonderful children. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 0118 937 5566.
Please obtain an application form by contacting Jason Owen on 0118 937 2838 or Jason.email@example.com.
Further information about our school is available at: www.whitleyparkprimaryschool.co.uk