Our terms and conditions are currently under review
Tower Hamlets is one of the fastest growing areas in the country and as a council we are continuously striving to provide the highest quality services for our residents.
By 2022 we want to be recognised as a truly dynamic, outcomes-based organisation using digital innovation and partnership working to respond to the changing needs of our borough. We will be using data captured across the organisation to help inform and monitor strategic priorities and our approach to strategic planning will be rigorously focused on improving outcomes for residents.
Have you got the necessary skills to lead and manage our team of Panel and Case Conference Clerks, who is committed to ensuring provision of high quality support?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Panel and Case Conference Clerk to join our Business Support Hub. You will be line managing up to nine members of staff whilst working on making the service an outcome focused area enabling us to deliver our vision, to continue our improvement journey, maintaining constant focus on what matters to our residents.
This post is a Senior Panel and Case Conference Clerk role that sits within the Business Support Hub responsible for providing comprehensive, high quality clerking support to Panel and Case Conferences across Council services. The Business Support Hub will be the new centralised model delivering the Executive and Business Support across the services.
The Business Support hub will help to ensure the Council has robust, responsive and effective protocols and processes in the respective areas.
• Must demonstrate extensive experience in working within a Panel and Case Conference setting.
• Extensive experience in servicing meetings including high level minute taking skills, which may include complex meetings.
• Significant line management experience of managing staff within a large complex setting.
• Problem solving skills and lateral thinking to develop creative and innovative solutions
• Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills to engage a range of stakeholders and is able to articulate discussions in a concise manner.
• Manage and allocate a caseload of Panel and Case Conference meetings
• The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines in delivering a high quality service to stakeholders.
• Please note that this vacancy requires a DBS (Children and Adults Barred list) which is satisfactory to Tower Hamlets Council