We are looking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to join our Early Years Team. The position involves working across our 2 Reception Classes to provide an engaging inclusive environment for our children. You will be fully involved in planning and teaching a range of stimulating age appropriate activities to the class, a group or a specific child as well as supporting them with their physical and social and emotional development. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting children’s needs.
We want someone who:
- Has had experience of Early Years and is willing to undertake relevant training.
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential.
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience.
- Is flexible and can work well within a team.
- Has experience of working with children with a variety of needs and from a range of different backgrounds.
- Has a sense of humour.
- Is looking for a challenge.
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children.
- Very supportive colleagues.
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
- Fantastic resources and a highly regarded Foundation Stage Base.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Saundh / Mrs Croft, School Business Manager, on email@example.com Informal (socially distanced) visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date for applications: 12 Midday, Monday 6 July 2020 however, applications will be considered upon receipt.