We are looking for an excellent Nursery teacher to join our friendly and committed team from September 2020.
We need an individual who is enthusiastic, dynamic and committed to achieving the best for every child using an inspiring curriculum.
Are you passionate about ensuring all children are engaged in learning and develop into confident, caring individuals who love to learn?
Do you want to work somewhere where you are valued as an individual and where staff like to laugh?
Then Moorlands Primary is the place for you!
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about learning and committed to school improvement.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, along with energy and enthusiasm
We can offer:
- Happy, confident children who enjoy coming to school and have positive attitudes towards learning
- Hardworking, dedicated team of staff and governors, with supportive parents
- Opportunities for CPD across the Federation
Visits are encouraged and welcomed. For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Sue Heath at email@example.com or call the office on 0118 901 5505. Visit the school website for more details about Moorlands Primary School - www.moorlandsps.org.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Interview date: to be confirmed