Whitley Park is a large 3 form entry primary school with excellent facilities, outdoor learning environments for every year group and a strong and highly committed team, who put children at the heart of everything that they do.
We are looking for an inspriational Teacher to join us from September 2020.
What’s important to us?
- Highly creative teachers with passion, commitment and drive to ensure that we secure the best outcomes for every child.
- Teachers who have the skills to bring out the best in our children.
- Energy and positivity and the ability to work effectively as part of our team.
- A talent for supporting and engaging parents.
- Someone who wants to make a difference in our community.
- Teachers with ambition to progress as opportunities arise – we are a school committed to growing future leaders.
- The well being of all our staff and pupils.
What people like and admire about Whitley Park...
- Children who enjoy being at school and who engage positively with all aspects of their learning.
- A climate where people love to come to work.
- We employ our own Specialist Sports staff, Play Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist and Welfare Officer.
- Within our school day we offer a strong and experienced TA team who include specialist TA`s and EYP`s.
- A commitment to ensure that every child has access to a rich and holistic curriculum to meet their individual needs.
- A supportive and passionate leadership team.
Our website address is: www.whitleyparkprimaryschool.co.uk. Please contact Sue French by email email@example.com to arrange a visit to school or request an application pack.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.