Trinity St Stephen CE (Aided) First School is a thriving school close to the town centre of Windsor. We are looking to appoint two Teaching Assistants to join our team of caring and committed staff to help us achieve the very best for our children in Reception and Key Stage1. The successful candidates will:
- Enjoy working with young children and be keen to join in with their play to support their learning.
- Have enthusiasm, patience and energy.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to work on their own initiative.
- Be required to deliver intervention to small groups of children and support learning in the classroom.
- Have commitment to teamwork.
- Have previous experience and be interested in furthering their own learning.
- Have an interest in children with specific needs, particularly ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder).
An Application Pack is available from the school website: www.tssfirst.co.uk
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Horsfield, School Business Manager, by email email@example.com or on 01753 862540.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidates.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 3 July 2020.
Interviews will be held on 8 July 2020.