Do you want to see children and their families flourish in these challenging times? Do you want to be part of a new initiative delivery high quality children’s services?
This role provides critical support to the development and delivery of our joint front door arrangement for children’s services which co-locates both social care and early help practitioners to screen contacts and allocate cases into the relevant service.
About the role……
- Works proactively with the Social Care Team Manager to manage contact and referrals and recommend appropriate responses
- Oversees the Early Intervention Pathway providing specialist early help knowledge
- Completes Early Help Assessments and/or referrals to external partners, internal services via allocations process
- Lead proactive working relationships including delivering training, with partner agencies, including schools, to support professionals to undertake early help assessments and engage in Rutland’s ‘team around the family’ approach, using the adopted ‘Signs of Safety’ methodology.
Who you are…
- Experienced practitioner and supervisor working with children and families
- Experience of leading managing and inspiring people
- Confident in working with partner agencies to support and deliver early intervention and prevention to improve the lives of families.
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The cost of the DBS is paid by us.
What we offer in return… Work that makes a difference to people’s lives within this beautiful county, in addition to structured salary reviews, local government pension scheme, discounted access to ‘Active Rutland’ keep fit activities and Flexi-Time to name just a few!
What to do now… Please visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk for more information about this role. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Darrell Griffin, Service Manager on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the links to apply online. Alternatively you can contact one of the HR team for an application pack, email: email@example.com or call 01572 758291.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will usually be sent out via email. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the HR team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.