Corporate Portfolio Management Office Lead
MM2 - £46,791 - £59,850
We are seeking an individual to join the team!
The successful post holder will lead on the management and overview of the Council’s complex and ambitious Transformation & ICT Portfolio, giving the organisation the strategic visibility, oversight and insight need to maximise its successful implementation.
An independent judge and advisor on the portfolio of programmes and projects underway, you will advise the Head of Transformation, Director of Digital, Data & Technology, Executive Director of Resources and the Strategic Delivery Board on portfolio, programme and project status and health, across the key measures of quality, timeliness and budget, recommending appropriate mitigating actions.
You will have the skills and proven track record of putting in place best practice standards, effective governance and clear accountability, across the Portfolio, to maximise its success in delivering sustainable transformation, delivering outcomes in line with the council’s vision, strategy and values.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Sunday 5th July @ 23:59
Interview date: To be confirmed.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information please contact Gina Mclean on 0208 0785 955 or email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Eleanor Brown at Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org / 02081321612.