A highly ambitious authority with big plans for the future, Enfield Council has its sights firmly fixed on creating a better borough. We’re regenerating industrial estates, creating social housing and leading the development of 10,000 homes in Meridian Water. And that makes our Council a hugely exciting place to be. We’ve also adopted a new structure for Finance & Commercial that’s designed for today’s fast-paced environment. We now need skilled professionals who will support our Capital & Major Projects work and thrive on our new opportunities.
No other part of the business is as fast moving or deals with the scale as Capital & Major Projects. We therefore need people with an entrepreneurial mindset to help us set the pace for innovation.
Finance Manager - Capital – MM2- £46,791 - £59,850
As our Finance Manager, you’ll use your background in local government and CCAB qualification to support capital projects. With a passion for accurate expenditure forecasting and analytics, you’ll transform reporting and relish the stream of new projects.
If you’ve got the talent we’re looking for, we’ll give you every chance to develop your expertise and access more senior roles. With our exciting new training programme, you can maximise opportunities, both for yourself and local residents.
How to apply:
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement (no more than 2-sides of A4 in length aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to offer stage and only with your permission.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date is Midnight on Friday 10th July 2020
Assessment & Final panel interviews are w/c 27th July 2020
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact:-
Matthew Lees, Consultant 0203 849 2792 0771 608 8643 Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply via the 'apply for this job' link below
To apply for this role please visit