Salary - £7,433 to £7,733
17.5 hours a week, 3.00pm to 6.30pm, term time only
Katesgrove Primary School is a large and friendly primary school in Reading, rated good by Ofsted.
We are looking for a cheerful, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed person to join our successful and friendly school team
The candidate will:
- Take pride in the school environment
- Be hardworking, self-motivated and work well as part of a team
- Be able to organise cleaning rotas and cover and maintain the stock of cleaning supplies
- Have good communication skills with a good level of spoken English
- Be prepared to undertake statutory Health & Safety training in line with the requirements of the role
- Be willing to be a key holder for the school and partake in locking of the premises
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Closing date:3rd July 2020. Interview date tbc
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.