HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
Contract: Part-time, 27.5 hours per week, TTO, Permanent
Salary Grade: Scale 5, spine point 12 to 15
Salary Range: £25,833 – £27,255 pro rata
Actual Salary Range: £17,516 – £18,481 per annum
Required September 2020
Would you love to work in a vibrant and happy one form entry school?
Gillespie Primary School is an outstanding community school. We are continuing to build on this success, seeking to become a great and innovative school.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, committed, enthusiastic teaching assistant to work in a highly organised team. Experience in working across the primary age phase would be an advantage. Ability and confidence to work with upper Key Stage 2 children supporting learning particularly with higher level primary Maths and English is essential.
We need a TA who:
- Can inspire, enthuse and support colleagues in a team and has excellent management and organisational skills;
- Has an understanding of the importance of lesson plans, IEPs and learning objectives;
- Is interested in making a personal contribution to the life of the school and to the welfare of pupils;
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children;
- Has a strong commitment to professional development.
We offer a supportive and professional staff team, good opportunities for professional development and children who are eager to learn.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Thursday 2nd July 2020
Interview date: TBC
Gillespie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS with barred list checks and excellent references. You will also be required to meet the childcare disqualification requirements.