Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.
About the role
Full Address: Bell Farm Primary School, Hersham Road, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 5NB
Exact working hours: Monday to Friday 8.20am to 3.20pm, including a midday meal and play supervision and half an hour unpaid lunch break.
Any further details:
Term time only, plus three INSET days (38.6 weeks)
Here’s a recent testimony from one of our HLTAs:
“That’s the thing about Bell Farm, you really feel like you are part of a community, as a parent and as a member of staff. The school equipped me with the support and knowledge that I needed to do my job well - each year brings new opportunities for staff to develop their professional career. I have never looked back and can truly say I love my job.”
We can offer you:
● Individually-tailored CPD; Bell Farm is committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate support staff.
● A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
● Free places at Breakfast Club for any children that attend Bell Farm during working hours.
● An Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● MyBenefits: a reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council.
● A weekly Business Manager award, to recognise a member of staff who has made an outstanding contribution to the team.
● A termly reward to a member of staff drawn at random from those with 100% attendance.
● Free teas and coffees during breaks.
We’re situated less than a mile from both Hersham and Walton-on-Thames train stations, with fast trains into Waterloo taking just 26 minutes. Often featured on lists of the best places to live and raise a family, Walton-on-Thames is renowned for its pretty towpath, open spaces and friendly pubs, shops and cafes.
Closing date: 8am on Thursday 2 July 2020
Remote interviews will be held on Friday 10 July 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the school.
To apply for this job please download the application form.
Once complete please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively post to:
Bell Farm Primary School Hersham Road Hersham Walton-on-Thames Surrey KT12 5NB
Safeguarding Statement: Bell Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and if necessary will need to complete, satisfactorily, a childcare (disqualification) regulation, staff declaration form.