Wessex Primary School wish to appoint a happy, helpful and forward-thinking colleague, who will be able to support our children, families and staff in a busy but friendly school environment.
The role involves leading our admin team to deliver the effective management of all our support functions including finance, premises, facilities, ICT and human resources. The ideal candidate will have the financial background necessary to manage the school budgets and will work closely with the Head Teacher and Governing Board.
- Have good interpersonal skills, be flexible and able to work on your own or part of a team.
- Work with the Head Teacher to ensure the school meets its educational aims as set out in the school development plan.
- Provide professional leadership and management of school admin and site staff.
- Ideally have previous experience of financial management systems in schools and be able to manage our lettings and contracts.
- Have knowledge of HR management preferably in schools or within local authorities.
- Have knowledge of health and safety in schools.
- Have a growth mindset and be able to manage change effectively.
We can offer you:
- A friendly school with a supportive staff and local community.
- Enthusiastic children.
- Opportunities for training and development in order for you to support the school.
- A school that looks to the future and embraces change.
Visits to the school are welcomed, in these times we will ask you to follow our procedures for COVID-19 when arriving on site or, if you would prefer a telephone call with the Head Teacher that can also be arranged.
To arrange a visit or call, please contact the school office on 01628 626724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and, therefore, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. An ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary is essential to these posts.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 Noon, 3 July 2020
Interviews: 9 and 10 July 2020