Salary: £24,982 - £36,870 per annum
Contract type: Fixed-Term
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Thursday 04 June 2020 at 9am
Interview date: Monday 08 June 2020
How to apply: Please submit your application online by visiting http://arkblacklandsprimary.org/vacancies
Who to contact if you have a query: Please contact Mrs N. Rankin on 01424 429279 or via email at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
About the role
Class Teacher, Fixed Term September 2020
Ark Blacklands Primary Academy
Are you someone who has high expectations and a desire to improve the life chances of pupils? If you have a passion for education, we can offer you both support and challenge to develop further as a classroom teacher and future leader.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our outstanding teaching team.
As part of Ark Blacklands, a large and over-subscribed 3-from entry primary school, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in Hastings, rising to the challenges and opportunities of the area we serve.
What we are looking for:
An enthusiastic and highly enthusiastic teacher from 1st September 2020 on a full-time, fixed-term basis in the first instance for one academic year. Year group to be decided according to the skillset of the successful candidate, NQTs welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent classroom practice and experience of working in primary school.
• Effective communication skills and a commitment to teamwork.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Energy, loyalty, passion and integrity.
• An ambition to develop leadership skills and qualities.
• A desire to lead a curriculum area across the school.
What we can offer you:
• A strong, highly committed community that adopts a collaborative team approach.
• A large and highly trained team of pastoral and teaching support staff.
• A multitude of opportunities to progress your career through our programme of outstanding CPD. We will support you to become the best you can be.
• You will have access to health packages, discounts at major retailers, travel loans and other benefits, through the Ark Rewards scheme.
Click the link below to see our school in action and understand its vision and values:
Ark Employee Benefits:
As a teacher at Ark Blacklands, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts. With 37 schools in the UK, in Hastings, Birmingham, London and Portsmouth each of our schools has its own distinctive character but benefits from the support a large network brings.
We welcome applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers who have a good understanding of the curriculum in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
We strongly encourage you to visit the academy to meet us and find out more about this post. Please contact Mrs N. Rankin on 01424 429279 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Visit our website, www.arkblacklandsprimary.org for more information about our school.
Please submit your application online by visiting http://arkblacklandsprimary.org/vacancies
The deadline for applications is 9am on Thursday 04 June 2020.
Interviews: Monday 08 June 2020
Salary: £24,982 - £36,870
Contract: One year fixed term
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.