Contract: Permanent – Term time only.
To start: Sept 2020
30 hours 8:45am – 3:15pm
Governors are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant who will bring skills and commitment to our expanding school provision. This specific post will be to support individual and groups of children in both KS1 and KS2, supporting the work of the Pastoral team.
The successful applicants will
• Have an excellent understanding of teaching, learning and assessment
• Be enthusiastic, cooperative, energetic and have high expectations for all children
We can offer you:
• A welcoming school community with enthusiastic and motivated children
• Supportive colleagues and outstanding CPD opportunities
• A well-resourced and vibrant setting
Please contact Mrs Oliver in the school office for further information on the role. 0151 928 4544
Closing date for applications: 12:00 p.m. Monday 8th June 2020
Applications may be submitted by post or by hand at the school address, marked for the attention of the Mrs E Oliver, Bursa. Alternatively applications can be posted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Application form availability: Available to download from Sefton Council intranet.