30 hours per week - Term Time - Fixed Term (linked to named pupil on role)
Required for September 2020
Salary - £13,522 to £14,349
Geoffrey Field Junior School is a well-established school at the heart of the local community. In 2018, OFSTED described us as a “friendly and popular school” which continues to be rated Good.
We are seeking to appoint two Teaching Assistants to join our school support team and provide 1:1 support to a named pupil.
The right candidate would be someone who:
- has experience of working with children.
- is passionate about giving all children the best experiences, opportunities and learning.
- has good levels of English and Maths.
- can work independently and use their own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- is flexible and adaptable.
- is unflappable and remains calm under pressure.
We can offer:
- a welcoming and motivated staff team
- great children who love their school and learning
- opportunities for further CPD and professional development
Do you want make a real difference to children whilst working in a fun and supportive environment? If so, we would love to hear from you and show you around our school.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact the School Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or there are more details on the school website.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Please ensure that all application documentation is returned by email to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 8th June 2020
Interviews to be held week commencing 15th June 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be sought from the successful candidate.