Mosaic Business Analyst – Finance
We are seeking to recruit a Mosaic Business Analyst (Finance). The position is based in the Mosaic Development & Support Team and is situated within Adult Social Care & Quality Standards.
In this exciting new role you will report to the Mosaic Product Owner and work alongside managers and Mosaic users to tailor existing finance workflows or to develop new finance workflows or forms in Mosaic; providing additional testing and training support as appropriate.
Other workstreams will include;
- Supporting interface related work including SAP & ADAM
- Supporting annual rate and charging uplifts
- Delivering minor configuration design changes
- Developing, supporting and administering the Finance Super User Group
- Provision of ongoing training and training workshops to business and finance staff and maintenance of the training systems
To be successful in this role you need to have a good negotiation skills, tact and diplomacy along with the ability to successfully manage a variety of projects or workstreams for a wider programme of work. A Good understanding of Change Management theories and experience of their practical application is required in addition to experience managing stakeholder relationships. You will have good presentation skills along with a sound knowledge of Social Care Legislation and Policy.
The Council is an equal opportunities employer. They welcome applications, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, age or religion or belief. All applications will be considered solely on merit.