We are seeking an EYFS Teacher for one year’s maternity cover from September 2020:
- who has high expectations
- who can motivate, support and lead their pupils by example
- who has strong interpersonal skills
- who is committed to teamwork and school improvement
- who has a sense of humour
- who has a child-centred approach to education.
In return we offer:
- happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- an enthusiastic, caring and committed team of staff, parents and governors
- dedicated PPA time
- TA support in each class
- A work life balance that is recognised and encouraged.
The successful candidate must have empathy with young children and be prepared to work with a happy and highly motivated team of staff.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website: www.oldfieldprimary.com
Please note that applications should be submitted by post or alternatively via email to email@example.com
Please contact the school office for further information.
Oldfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 3 June 2020
Interviews will be held: 8 June 2020