Cookham Dean Church of England Aided Primary School is a very successful village school, in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring, inspirational and hard working individual to join our small, friendly and supportive team.
We can offer you:
- A smiley, happy place to work
- Children who love learning
- Parents who support the ethos and values of our school
- Opportunities for you to flourish as a leader
- A forward thinking Governing body
- A strong, supportive team of colleagues that will nurture your potential
- Opportunities to show your creative flair.
We would very much welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers. Visits to the school are encouraged.
For an application form along with the full job description and person specification, please visit our website, or contact the school office email@example.com
This school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12pm, 8 June 2020
Interviews will be held w/c 15 June 2020
How to Apply
Cookham Dean CE Primary School, Bigfrith Lane, Cookham Dean, Berkshire SL6 9PH
Tel: 01628 482734 • www.cookhamdean.org