IT, Projects and Facilities
One year contract
G4/5 - £26,317 - £38,813, plus:
• 25 days’ holiday each year plus bank holidays
• Generous Local Government Pension Scheme
• Discounted cinema tickets and gym membership
• On-site cafe and free car parking
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible 37-hour week
• Paid for training, conference attendance and professional qualifications
We provide vital public services to the 95,000 people of Aldershot and Farnborough, the home of the British Army and an aviation hub with a thriving technology sector.
We’ll need you to coordinate our response to problems, keep our systems maintained and provide support to our users. Your customers will range across the organisation and may include everyone from our accountants to benefit assessors. You’ll have a key role liaising with as well as other government agencies and external suppliers.
Candidates must have:
· Advanced ability to install, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade IT applications and systems
· Good working knowledge of common IT infrastructure, application and database concepts
· Good working knowledge of office productivity software, such as Microsoft Office 365
· Ability to write reports against Oracle and SQL databases
It is highly desirable for candidates to have experience of providing application support to one or more of the following systems: Capita Integra, Pay360, Paye.Net and Northgate iWorld
You may also be involved in project feasibility, software evaluation and implementation as part of our transformation programmes.
For an informal discussion on the role, contact Nick Harding, Head of IT, Projects and Facilities on 07768 034970
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.