Enfield Council is embarking on a new and exciting phase of the Digital, Data and Technology delivery to staff and residents by recently appointing a Director. As a result, we are now looking to recruit key staff with new skills to assist in the creation of our ICT strategy and its delivery and looking for a Strategic Programme Portfolio Manager to work alongside the Director in bringing together the strategy and vison and implement new innovative ways of working to benefit our residents.
Reporting to the Director, you will have accountability for managing the ICT strategic programme and project portfolio. You will also have overarching responsibility for the delivery of the Council's technology and applications development portfolio and strategy. Your extensive experience at a senior level, of leading and developing portfolios of programmes and projects for transformation programmes in multilayer organisations, will enable you to use your high level communication and influencing skills to make decisions that are critical to our success.
Grade - MM2
Salary - £46,791 - £59,850 pa
Permanent, Full Time contract
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
- A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
- Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date is Midnight on 27th May 2020
For an informal discussion with Kieran Murphy- Director of Digital, Data & Technology- please contact Nadine Clark on 020 8379 4876 or Nadine.email@example.com who will arrange this.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner on 0208 132 1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org