This is an exciting time to join WLBC as we embark upon a new chapter. Having recently undergone an organisational review, we are looking for an experienced, and highly motivated Business Transformation Project Manager, who is skilled at managing and delivering multiple projects across services that enhance the customer experience.
The successful candidate will be:
· Experienced in leading on key transformational project implementation across the organisation
· Experienced at working effectively with Senior Leaders, Service Managers, 3rd Party supplier, teams and service users to co-design and deliver new ways of working to emerge that transform service delivery
· Experienced in developing and implementing project plans that deliver sustainable change,underpinned by evidenced based data analysis and analytics
· Experienced in working with Senior Managers and teams to develop new ways of working that challenge the "norm" from a system, process and people perspective,enhancing the customer experience and performance
· Experienced in improving service delivery through intelligence led activity
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
Interviews will be held on the 29 May 2020, inline with social distancing guidelines.