The ICT Department falls within the ICT and Property Services Group. It is an exciting time for us as we develop our service and establish a new operating structure. We are currently looking to recruit an ICT Business Partner within our Business Development team.
This is a new role with the scope of establishing and managing effective business relationships and engagement between the ICT function and its clients across all Council departments to assist with their business requirements and service delivery improvement programs.
The role will involve managing our relationship with the business, managing escalations, product roadmaps, new work commissioning and so on acting as a key liaison between ICT and operational areas. You will be assisting the business in planning and development of their ICT requirements in line with the ICT Strategy and in support of the delivery of the Council’s corporate objectives.
You will have:
- The ability to drive and manage change across a wide range of disciplines
- Demonstrable experience of being able to communicate confidently and effectively and build positive relationships at all levels within the organisation, with partners and external
- Strong influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experience of business analysis, IT Service Delivery management and project management.
- Ability to drive and manage change through to successful solutions and outcomes.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, including procurement, contracts, health and safety and experience of interpreting legislative and operational requirements into technical systems specification
This role is deemed customer facing and as such you must have a command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable you to effectively perform the role. This requirement relates to Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016.
This role is subject to Ealing’s enhanced vetting process.
For further information about the role, please contact Matthew Austin, ICT Business Development Manager on 020 8825 6069
Closing date: 28 May 2020