An opportunity to manage Rutland’s Therapy Services team - supporting, mentoring and developing our fantastic team of therapists.
The Therapy Services Team Manager will provide supervision, ensure that policies and practices are implemented and that all planning and review activity is carried out effectively. You will provide specialist advice to other therapists around complex cases and issues, and ensure that the needs of vulnerable adults and their carers are met, coordinating professional involvement to support them.
What we’re looking for
- You are a BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist, registered with HCPC
- You have post-qualifying experience within a community or hospital setting
- You have knowledge and experience of risk management of complex and high risk issues
- You have a successful track record of establishing and maintaining effective partnership working
- You have strong people management skills, and an ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting demands and priorities
- You are driven and determined to ensure the needs of vulnerable adults are met
In addition, it’s really important that you are mobile and able to work from various locations, and able to work outside of the normal working day if required.
Why choose Rutland?
Rutland has a lot to offer - it really is a great place to work. We have a generous leave entitlement, flexible working, local government pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, wellbeing programmes, and a genuinely friendly and supportive environment. To support you further, your HCPC registration and DBS costs are covered by us.
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
What to do now…
To learn more about this opportunity, please take a look at the role profile. For an informal discussion, please contact Mat Wise, Integrated Hospital & Community Care Service Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01572 758287.
Please follow the links to apply online. If you need support with the application process, please contact the HR team: email@example.com or call 01572 758343.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm