Required September 2020
The Executive Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner to join our newly formed Federation of schools.
Furze Platt Infant and Junior Schools are part of the Furze Platt Primary Federation, with both schools three form entry. This is an opportunity to join our new Federation of schools and help shape the future of the Federation whilst teaching in highly regarded and incredibly supportive schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with strong interpersonal skills.
• Have high expectations of all pupils in regards to behaviour, standards and achievement.
• Have good Literacy, Numeracy and ICT knowledge and the ability to use these across all subject areas.
• Be creative, innovative and enthuse the pupils in lessons.
• Be a good team player and committed to help all pupils reach their true potential.
• Be open to new ideas and enjoy learning.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in our happy, caring, supportive and high achieving Federation, please download the application form from our school websites or alternatively request an application pack from the school offices.
For an application pack, please email the school at: email@example.com
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 20 April 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed