This is an exciting time to join WLBC as we embark upon a new chapter.
Having recently undergone an organisational review, we are looking for an experienced, and highly motivated leader, that can inspire and engage multi-disciplined teams to deliver a programme of service improvements that deliver value for money.
As Service Development Manager, you will need to demonstrate a successful track record of managing multi-disciplined teams to deliver complex and diverse projects underpinned by effective project management methodologies.
The successful candidate will:
· Have overall responsibility for leading, motivating and engaging the Service Development team, to effectively work with services across the organisation to co-design and deliver new ways of working that add value to the customer experience.
· Overall responsibility for the development and improvement programme linked to the Housing Management system
· Have demonstrable skills that evidence engagement with stakeholders; driving service improvement and evidenced based outcomes
· Have the ability to think strategically to deliver outcomes in line with organisational priorities
· Have the ability to constructively challenge existing working practices to drive efficiencies and add value across the organisation.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
Assessments will be held 6th April 2020
Interviews will be held on the 7th April 2020