Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale, depending on experience/year group preference
Salary Range: £30,480 to £49,571 per annum
Contract Status: Full-Time, Permanent
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools are looking to appoint class teachers for September 2020.
This advert is open to NQTs and experienced teachers. Please state your year group preference on application.
The role of Class Teacher will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who:
- Has recent successful teaching experience preferably across different phases and in at least one inner city multi-cultural school;
- Has proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice;
- Has respect for the views of parents and a commitment to the importance of the involvement of parents in the learning process;
- Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all pupils.
In return we can offer you:
- Schools committed to your professional learning/development
Vibrant and creative places to work
- Schools at the heart of their communities
- Schools working in partnership to develop professional practice
Visits to the schools are actively encouraged. Please contact either school office to arrange a time (Rotherfield – 020 7226 66 20 / Newington Green - 020 7254 3092).
Closing date for applications: Midnight on 16th April 2020
Interviews held: 22nd and 23rd April 2020
Rotherfield Primary School and Newington Green Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations, the successful applicant will be required to declare.