Senior Planning Officer (DDM117)
Grade H (NSCP 24 – 28) £30,695 - £34,508 per annum (including 10% market supplement) 37 hours per week Plus National Essential Car User Allowance £963 Per annum
Do you want an opportunity to play a part in delivering a wide range of exciting, unique and diverse major projects which will have a positive impact on the community and its residents?
Who are we? The largest district council in the county, both geographically and in population. We have more than 135,000 residents, and the historic County Town of Stafford as its main centre. The Borough provides an interesting mix of urban and rural planning issues, and a variety of new challenges.
Development Management sits at the heart of this growth and our Corporate Business Plan. Do you have the vision and ambition to deliver great places for people to live, work and enjoy? Are you driven by the challenge of working with developers to achieve the best possible environment for our communities? Do you want to make your mark?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, we’re looking for a Senior Planning Officer to join our busy Development Management Team.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Up to date knowledge of the planning and appeals processes
- Output focused and able to consistently deliver high quality work in challenging timescales
- The ability to effectively manage your own caseload
- A flair for writing accessible, accurate and informative reports
- Enthusiasm to engage with our customers, consultees, stakeholders and elected members
For further information and to apply, please visit our website at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 30 March 2020
Interviews will be held: Week commencing Tuesday 14 April 2020