20 hours per week over 5 days, term time only - Salary: £9,566 to £10,773
Our friendly Federation (Southcote Primary School and Katesgrove Primary School) is looking to appoint Business Support Administrator to support the Premises, Facilities and Health & Safety functions in the schools to help ensure the efficient running of both schools.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with & responding to a variety of contact from internal and external sources including direct contact, telephone & written/e-mail correspondence, ensuring clear precise and accurate information.
- Ensuring the school’s regulatory and legislative requirements for Health and Safety are maintained. This includes acting as the on-site Health & Safety Advisor (training can be undertaken)
- Procurement & facilities administration management
The candidate should also be able to demonstrate that they:
- Have the ability to write and present effective reports
- Are able to prioritise and plan workload, including meeting management deadlines
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative, but also as part of a team
- Can work with others in a positive manner
- Competent at using Microsoft programmes
- Are accurate and well organised in approach to work
- Can lead on initiatives or projects in support of the Federation strategic plans and goals
- Have the ability to understand and advise others on policies and procedures
Previous experience of working in a school is advantageous.
Southcote Primary School:
“Pupils really enjoy being part of the community and they are complimentary about the effective support they receive from staff.” Ofsted 2017
Katesgrove Primary School:
“Pupils want to come to school to learn, and families know that once their children are at school, they are safe, nurtured and well educated”. Ofsted 2017
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs are available on the schools’ websites; alternately please contact a school office for further information.
Southcote Primary - 0118 937 5533 - www.southcoteprimary.co.uk
Katesgrove Primary - 0118 937 5490 - www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date; Friday 27th March 2020, interview date TBC
The Kennet Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.