For an informal discussion, please contact Tracey Houston - Business Manager on 01273 481932.
Join us in Public Health where our mission is to work for a healthier, happier, fairer East Sussex. Use your excellent administrative abilities to support a variety of services and functions within the department.
You will carry out the following key tasks:
- Maintaining office systems including using SharePoint for electronic filing
- Store all meeting papers and reports methodically and in line with our information Asset Register and Retention Schedule
- Assist with operational budgets, local financial data systems and payment transactions
- Data input and maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Arrange key meetings and ensure that contact lists are correctly maintained
- Produce accurate and high-level minutes
- Co-ordinate website updates in line with our protocols
Your personal skills include an attention to detail and a real passion for delivering excellent customer service. In return for your commitment, we offer ongoing training and development opportunities.