This role is being advertised on behalf of Independence and Wellbeing Enfield Ltd.
Independence Wellbeing Ltd will be transferring back into Enfield Council on 1st June 2020
We are seeking Enablement Care Coordinators for our office base in Edmonton.
Full Time, permanent contract.
This will include working 2 weekends in 4 on a 4 week rolling rota pattern which covers working hours between 7am and 10pm Monday to Sunday.
Our shift patterns are 7:00 – 15:45, 8:45-17:00 and 13:45 – 22:00. You will receive an enhanced pay rate when working after 8pm and on Sundays.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and flexible?
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you have strong IT skills?
Do you have office working experience?
Do you have experience of working in service that delivers domiciliary care and support within a client’s own home?
Do you have experience of developing and planning rota’s for staff?
Do you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment?
If yes, we would like to hear from you!
You must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a busy working environment.
You need the ability to prepare and monitor rotas for care and support staff, this involves the use of our electronic CM2000 rota system and mobile working assistive app.
You will be
- Dealing with queries from the staff, clients, professionals, agencies and undertaking general office work.
- Maintaining effective and efficient administrative and information management systems, using the appropriate means, in order to support the work of the department.
- Ensuring data and records are maintained in accordance with agreed standards and in keeping with the Data Protection/Freedom of Information regulations including the regular housekeeping of computerised and paper information following document management processes.
- Providing care scheduling and call monitoring.
You will need excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to work within the team, and communicate with external customers, professionals, service users and their carers.
If you are passionate and want to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals who can contribute to the delivery of innovative services. You will need to demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to work.
The Service has recently gone through a restructure and changes to systems and processes, so an ability to contribute to team working is essential.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date is Midnight on Sunday 29th March 2020
For more info please visit https://www.independenceandwellbeing.co.uk/
For more information, please contact our Independent Living Team Manager, Melanie Wood on 0208 132 2471 or by email Melanie.email@example.com
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner on 0208 132 1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.