| £28,925 - £38,913 per annum (Salary dependent on experience and progression through the Career Grade is based on the fulfilment of required capabilities) | Permanent Full Time, 37 hours per week |
Want to make a real difference?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals who are ready for a new challenge, embarking on a new career or returning to work to join us and embrace change and new ways of working.
If you're an Occupational Therapist with experience in, or wanting to work in, adult social care then we'd love to hear from you.
You will respond to individuals requiring personal functional assessments, delivering meaningful conversations to determine an individual’s personal goals and ambition, identifying necessary equipment, adaptations and advice to promote independence and make a real difference in achieving improved outcomes and independent living.
Please state your preferred areas on your application forms.
• Starting salary £28,925 - £38,913 depending on experience
• £2,000 golden hello
• Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
• Full induction and comprehensive continued professional learning and development opportunities
• Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
• A minimum of 5 days training each year including specialised sessions for occupational therapists
• Excellent local government pension scheme
• Opportunity to be a part of the dynamic, forward thinking OT workforce at the frontline of adult services, delivering interventions where they have the maximum impact.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring service and registration as a qualified Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council.
This post is considered by KCC to be a customer-facing position. The Council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English/Welsh sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the Job Description/Person Specification.
For further information on this role please contact Melanie Miller (West) on 03000 414650 or Fiona Dempster (East) on 03000 411612.
Closing date: 9th April 2020